Please take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking detailed below.
Prior to booking a trip with Hannah Faulkner, a copy of this contract must be signed and submitted.
This acknowledges that you have read and accepted all terms.
Please direct questions, as well as sign, scan and email this contract to:
1964 5th Ave. #18
San Diego, CA 92101
Participant Name: __________________________________________________________________________________
Yoga Experience (Please include any injuries or other health concerns here):
Food or Other Allergies (Please include any diet restrictions such as Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose Intolerant, Gluten Free, etc.)
What do you hope to gain from this retreat?
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Cancel before 5/24/17 and your registration will be refunded.
Cancel after 5/24/17 and your registration will be refunded ONLY if your space can be filled.
There are no refunds on or after 6/08/17.
This agreement between Hannah Faulkner and the participant and is for the booking of rooms, meals, and safety as described below.
This retreat is for 2 nights, arriving Friday, June 9th and leaving the facility on Sunday, June 11th at 12pm.
Fees and What's Included
You are responsible for coordinating with Hannah Faulkner for carpooling to and from the campground (only 4 cars allowed onsite).
Bring a variety of clothes for walking, swimming, yoga, campfire discussions, etc. as well as a warm clothes if the temperatures drop in the evenings.
The temperatures are predicted to be in the highs of 80s and lows of 50s. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
Please let me know before the retreat if you need to borrow a yoga mat or blocks.
Included in Cost ($100-150 depending on Early Bird Discount or Shared Bed Options)
- 2 Nights Tent Camping Accommodation
- 5 Meals (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners)
- 4-5 Yoga Classes- A variety styles including Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Gentle, and Restorative (these classes will be conducted outdoors)
- 4 Guided Group Meditation Sessions
- Drawing Workshop (paper and pencils provided)
Participants are expected to do their best to act peacefully with other participants. It is not acceptable to threaten the physical or emotional safety of any other participants.
Drinking alcohol is only permitted in moderation (i.e. one glass of wine with dinner).
Any personal information that Hannah Faulkner collects about the participant may be used for any purpose associated with the Half Moon Yoga and Art in terms of sending marketing material in relation to its events and special offers. Hannah Faulkner does not sell or give personal information on any guest unless required by law.
Unless otherwise expressed by you, you consent to us using images of you taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes. You grant me perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
The nature of a yoga retreat is adventurous and participation involves a degree of personal risk.
Your safety is your own responsibility. Participants will be participating in yoga activities that may challenge the body physically and mentally.
Participation in yoga class includes, but is not limited to, participation in meditation techniques, yogic breathing techniques, and performing various yoga postures that are designed to exercise every part of the body- stretching and toning the muscle joints, the spine and the entire skeletal system. They also work on the internal organs, glands and nerves. Yoga incorporates sustained stretching to strengthen muscles and increase flexibility.
Yoga is an individual experience. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. My signature acknowledges I understand that in yoga class I will progress at my own pace. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture and ask for support from the teacher. I will continue to breathe smoothly. If at any point I feel overexertion or fatigue, I will respect my body’s limitations and I will rest before continuing yoga practice. Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Hannah Faulkner.
By signing my name below, I acknowledge that participation in yoga classes and hikes exposes me to a possible risk of personal injury. I am fully aware of this risk and hereby release Hannah from any and all liability, negligence or other claims arising from or in any way connected with my participation in yoga class.
My signature further acknowledges that I shall not now or at any time in the future bring any legal action against Hannah; and that this waiver is binding on me, my heirs, my spouse, my children, my legal representatives, my successors and my assigns. My signature verifies that I am physically fit to participate in yoga classes.
If I am pregnant or become pregnant or am post-natal, my signature verifies that I am participating in yoga classes with my doctor’s full approval. I realize that I am participating in yoga classes at my own risk.
KUMEYAAY LAKE CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS
For your safety and enjoyment, as well as that of other campers, you are required to adhere to the following rules and regulations, as well as those posted for Mission Trails Regional Park.
1. Overnight camping on Friday and Saturday only.
2. Check-in time is 2pm Check-out time is 12pm.
3. Campsites may be reserved for a maximum of 2 days with no more than 6 occupants per site. Tents and ground stakes are permitted in tent mulch areas only. Tents must be at least 6 feet from the fire rings. Vehicles must park on hard surface only and are not permitted on tent mulch area.
4. Reservations must be cancelled 14 days in advance of reservation date. Fees are not refunded for late cancellations. For details, please call the Center (619) 668-3281 between 9am and 5pm Friday and Saturday.
5. Bicycles are restricted to paved asphalt areas only. Bike racks are supplied for your convenience.
6. Firearms, projectile weapons of ANY type and hunting are not permitted anywhere in the campground or within Mission Trails. Possession of any weapon of any kind is prohibited.
7. Fires are permitted only in designated fireboxes using fire materials limited to charcoal, and firewood. All other materials are prohibited. Fire materials are not provided and must be brought in. Fires exceeding a height of more than 12 inches above the upper edge of the fire box are prohibited and materials must be wholly contained within the inside edge of the fire container. Fires MUST be attended and extinguished after use. Fireworks are prohibited. Bar-B-Q's must be placed on solid surface only and not on the dirt, tent mulch or ground. A catch basin/drip pan must be used.
8. Fishing is permitted from sunrise to sunset. Licenses are required for those over 16 years of age. No fish cleaning at lake or in sinks.
9. Food should not be left out during the day or overnight. Please secure it in your tent or vehicle.
10. Natural features and archeological resources are fully protected and are not to be be damaged, injured or removed. Any gathering of dead and downed wood is prohibited. Do not tie, tape, hang, nail, screw or staple ropes or wire or otherwise attach your tents to trees or any other object.
11. Noises that are loud or disturbing such as stereos, radios, etc. which can be heard beyond your immediate campsite are not permitted at any time. No person shall disturb another between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m.
12. Pets are welcome if they are properly under the control of the owner. An extra fee is required. Dogs must be licensed, kept on a leash not longer than 8 feet, and attended at all times. You must pick up after your pet. Animals must be in your tent or camping unit at night. Vicious or noisy pets are not permitted. Only guide dogs are allowed in camping facilities.
13. Trash, including garbage, cigarettes, paper, cans, etc., should be placed in the proper receptacles.
14. Visitors are welcome from 10a.m. until 8p.m. and must park in the Day Use area.
15. Vehicles must park within the parking area of your campsite. One vehicle is allowed per campsite. Extra vehicles are permitted for an additional fee if they safely fit at your campsite as determined by ranger. Extra vehicles and visitors may park in the Day Use area at no additional cost.
16. Speed limit is 5 mph for vehicles within the campground.
17. Wastewater must be disposed of in the approved dump station and never poured out on the ground. Dump station is for the use of registered campers only.
18. Youth under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult while camping.
19. Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are NOT permitted in the campground or anywhere within the park.
20. Wildlife is protected. It is unlawful to feed any wildlife.
21. Sports: It is unlawful to play any game or ball or engage in any sport except at such places and at such times as shall be designated for such purpose by the Park and Recreation Department.
22. Games: It is unlawful to fly or run any gas or battery operated or remote control devices or vehicles (i.e. gliders, airplanes, helicopters, boats, trucks, cars, etc.) and playing of frisbees-type discs, kite flying, horseshoe.
I have acknowledged that I have read this contract including all booking and agree to everything:
Kumeyaay Lake Campground Mission Trails Regional Park,
Two Father Junipero Serra Trail
San Diego, CA, US 92119
Dates: Friday, June 9th- Sunday, June 10th, 2017
Your Signature: _______________________________________________________________________
Who should we contact in case of an emergency?
Phone Number: ________________________________________________________________________
(Please Check next to the statement that best matches your payment choice)
I’ve enclosed a check for:___________________________________________________________
All payments for this booking should be made to Hannah Faulkner.
I payed online on this date:__________________________________________________________